Monday, October 11, 2010

Learning French

Learning French is cool, here's why I think so.

Of course France is an amazing place to visit, and even spend time at.  I would love to be able to go to France on a whim.  It would be even more amazing if I could establish myself there so that I can spend extended periods of time there.  Being able to stay in France for months at a time could be quite an adventure. 

Just like English, a lot of paces in Europe speak France.  I dont know how popular English is on that side of the world, but Im sure France ranks up there in the top five languages to know.  I do know that there are many parts of Africa that speak French, and there are also parts in Canada that speaks French. 
From those few reasons alone Ive decided to purse French.  I don't know exactly how long it will take me to learn nor how easy or difficult it will be but I do know that I want to be  fluent in it.  

No comments: